Dr. James Ralston at the Dermatology Center of McKinney can provide many unique care options that can help restore your skin and improve your appearance. For example, he can provide chemical peels for McKinney, TX, residents that offer many unique benefits that make them worth consideration.
What Are These Peels?
These unique peels include a chemical solution applied directly to your face that can improve your skin's appearance and help you look and feel younger. A typical peel uses various safe acid types that are chosen based on your skin quality and type. Careful consideration can ensure you get great results.
The dermatologist carefully places this product on your face, lets it sit, and then removes it to help restore your appearance. But what exactly are the benefits of these chemical peels for McKinney, TX, residents? Understanding this can help you decide if this treatment is right for your needs.
The Many Benefits of This Treatment
People get skin peels for many different reasons, and they have been medically proven to provide many benefits. You can receive either light or medium treatment, depending on your needs. For example, light skin peels can manage minor problems, while medium peels are designed for more serious skin imperfections. Just a few benefits that you may receive with this treatment include how it:
- Reduces Blemishes: A peel can carefully remove blemishes like small acne lesions and other imperfections to help improve your skin appearance.
- Improves Skin Tone: Peels can brighten your skin tone and reduce the appearance of things like freckles, moles, and other dark spots on your skin.
- Minimizes Breakouts: If you experience an acne breakout, a peel can help minimize its spread and ensure it doesn't get out of control.
- Reduces Scarring: A medium skin peel can help reduce serious acne scarring and ensure that you recover from this problem more effectively.
- Manages Wrinkles: A peel may help reduce wrinkles around your eyes and mouth and can help you keep a younger and fresher look for many years.
Talking with your dermatologist before treatment can help you find an option that works the best for your needs. Just as importantly, you can learn more about the potential minor side effects, such as some slight discomfort on the treatment site. These side effects can be avoided with careful preparation with your doctor.
Get the Help You Need
Are you interested in chemical peels in McKinney, TX, but aren't sure where to turn? Call Dr. Ralston at the Dermatology Center of McKinney to learn more. You can call us at (972) 548-0333 to set up an appointment for this and any other treatment. We look forward to working with you.