If you have been interested or curious about dermal fillers you should know that quality fillers are available in McKinney, TX with Dr. James Ralston of the Dermatology Center of McKinney.
Dr. Ralston has written in textbooks and received awards for his skill, so if you want the best dermatologist in the area look no further than McKinney, TX.
Dermal Fillers Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are dermal fillers? Dermal fillers injections of specific safe ingredients to make your skin appear fuller. The filler actually stays in the injection spot for localized improvement.
- How long do fillers last? Up to one year depending on the location and other factors. Some locations or situations may need checkups and possible upkeep injections in as little as 6 months.
- Do dermal fillers hurt? There may be a slight poke or sting at the moment of injection but the feeling does not last and should not hurt after that moment.
- Can anyone tell I had fillers on the same day of the procedure? The positive results are immediately noticeable on your skin. For most people, the evidence of the fillers will be nearly invisible, but some do have on-site bruising where the needle penetrated the skin.
- Should I get Botox or fillers? Some people may benefit from both, others one or the other. They are not really interchangeable as they to very specific things. Botox is a specific toxin that freezes muscles in the face, and fillers are literally that, fillers for underneath the skin or to make specific areas appear plumper such as the lips.
Dermatology Center of McKinney offers many options for aging skin. If you have been interested in fillers then we can answer any questions you may have and discuss the best option for your situation during a consult with Dr. James Ralston.
Call us at the Dermatology Center of McKinney to schedule your consultation and possible first filler appointment today, at (972) 548-0333.