If you are experiencing the early signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, loss of facial volume, and sagging skin, you are in luck! Dermal fillers, available from our dermatologist, are some of the most powerful anti-aging treatments available. Dr. James Ralston at Dermatology Center of McKinney, in McKinney, TX, offers comprehensive medical and cosmetic dermatology services, including dermal fillers.
What You Need To Know About Dermal Fillers
So, what are dermal fillers? They are injectable materials like hyaluronic acid, polylactic acid, and other anti-aging substances, which are placed just under the skin. They work by “filling in” fine lines and wrinkles. After dermal filler treatment, your skin will appear plumper, smoother, and younger.
Consider these amazing dermal fillers:
- Juvederm and Restylane, which use hyaluronic acid to improve skin contours, reduce depressions due to scarring, and smooth out lines and wrinkles
- Sculptra, which uses polylactic acid to stimulate collagen production and plump up fine lines and wrinkles
- Kybella, which uses deoxycholic acid to destroy fat cells, minimizing a double chin
- Dysport, which uses abobotulinumtoxinA to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Botox, which uses botulinum toxin to relax nerves and muscles around the injection site, smoothing out skin
Any dermal filler treatment you choose offers tremendous benefits. Consider that dermal filler treatment is:
- Quick, because each procedure takes only about 15 minutes
- Effective, because your skin will appear smoother within minutes after treatment
- Long-lasting, because you can enjoy your results for up to one year
- Convenient, because dermal filler treatment requires no downtime
Dermal filler injections are tolerated well by most people, and you can request a numbing spray or cream beforehand if you wish. The number of injections you will need depends on the area or areas being treated and your individual skin characteristics.
Want To Know More?
To learn more about the benefits of dermal fillers and which dermal filler is right for you, call Dr. Ralston at Dermatology Center of McKinney, in McKinney, TX. You can reach him in the office by calling (972) 548-0333, so call today.