How Sofwave treatment from your dermatologist in McKinney, TX, can help you look your best.
Sofwave is a revolutionary new anti-aging treatment using ultrasound technology to rebuild collagen, giving your skin a firmer, more lifted look. The best news is, it’s available from your dermatologist! Dr. James Ralston at Dermatology Center of McKinney, in McKinney, TX, provides a wide range of dermatology services, including Sofwave treatment, to help you look your best.
Sofwave uses ultrasound technology to produce heat which infiltrates the top and middle layers of your skin. The heat stimulates your body’s natural healing processes to produce more collagen. Increased collagen production causes your skin to look firmer, tighter, smoother, and younger.
You will enjoy many benefits from Sofwave, including:
- Fast treatment, because the session only requires 30-40 minutes to treat your face and neck
- Quick results, because you will see improvement after just one week post-treatment, with improvement continuing for the next 12 weeks
- Non-invasive therapy, because there are no surgical incisions, sutures, or scarring
- Safe treatment, because Sofwave has an integrated cooling system to protect your skin
- Convenient, because Sofwave treatment requires minimal to no downtime
The most important benefit is an improved, younger appearance after Sofwave treatment. Increased collagen production from Sofwave can:
- Firm the skin on your face and neck
- Plump and smooth out fine lines, wrinkles, and creases
- Rejuvenate the tone and texture of your skin
If you are in your 30s or older, have fine lines and wrinkles, and show mild to moderate signs of aging in your skin, you are an excellent candidate for Sofwave. To read more detailed information about Sofwave, and view amazing before-and-after photos of Sofwave patients, please click here.
To learn more about the benefits of Sofwave and how it can help you look your best, call Dr. James Ralston at Dermatology Center of McKinney, in McKinney, TX. You can reach him in the office by calling (972) 548-0333, so call today.